THE Literal Roadmap to Kick-Ass Events
Whether you plan large conferences or small team-building meetings, whether you are a full-time professional or an “accidental” planner who’s new to such projects, you know the experience must kick ass.
My just-released book, The Non-Obvious Guide to Event Planning: For Kick-Ass Gatherings that Inspire People [Idea Press], is your roadmap to more engaging, results-driven events.
Described as a “high-energy masterclass and brainstorming session all in one, with actionable tips to transform your event planning approach within hours,” the book also offers links to dive further into online content, to expand and deepen your learning.
- Why some events change how people think—and others are immediately forgotten
- How to conquer distraction & generate true engagement
- How to handle logistics like a pro, with less stress
- What it really takes to uncover & book the most inspiring speakers
- What TED Talks teach us about events
- And more.
Bonus for the Blogosphere: The first five blog readers to write to Engage@NoMoreBoringMeetings.com with BOOK in the subject line, and include a mailing address, will receive their own signed and kissed copies.