© Jacob Slaton
Finding meaning & belonging in this time of ‘in-between’
- Virtual experience with followers and fans of Steve Farber and Andrea Driessen
The global pandemic puts us all in a “liminal state,” a time of ambiguity and disorientation. We’re on a threshold—a passage—between the old and something new, between the unknown and the unfolding.
Writing a Gracenote (a “eulogy for the living”) for someone allows us to directly and compassionately address this “unfinished business” of this liminal state.
During this in-between time, we can intentionally choose to navigate aspects of life differently. Together, we’ll explore, learn and spend time in Zoom to…
- Access an actionable tool for making meaning from disillusionment and uncertainty
- See how our collective care can fuel collective transformation
- Realize how the love behind Gracenotes is the foundation of great leadership, and the “Proof” in the LEAP model of leadership.
- Begin to overcome what keeps us from honoring others’ ways of being in the world
- Experience how much our presence makes a difference in our families, our personal lives and our work
- Show others how much they matter
- Create a ripple effect of connection and belonging
- Explore what our legacies will be
- Generate energy from our worthiness
- See more clearly who we inherently are—beyond what we do for others, and beyond what others do for us
Wed, Nov 11, 2020, 8:00 AM AND
Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 3:00 PM PST
- Learn best practices for virtual content delivery
- Get logistical guidance for this new normal
- Lead what’s next
- Thrive in chaos
- Help forge the new future of events
- Network and grow your professional connections
- Meet with event exhibitors
- Explore event sponsorship strategies
- Experience Pathable’s virtual event platform firsthand.
Free for all attendees (it’s a flexible, come-and-go schedule)
Chief Boredom Buster Andrea Driessen will present an interactive experience entitled Bore to ROAR: Turning Attendees into Participants at 10:30am PDT on Thurs., Nov. 12.