Social Media & Digital Marketing Speaker
- Entrepreneur, author and nationally recognized digital marketing expert.
- Owner of eBoot Camp, Inc., a team of highly-skilled digital marketing specialists who manage the social media accounts for over 40 companies.
- Social Media Overload, his latest book, is an Amazon.com bestseller in every major business category.
- Top-rated keynote speaker for companies big and small: Sysco Foods, Dale Carnegie, KTM Motorcycles, Medical Solutions and more.
- Proud member of the National Speaker’s Association (NSA) and a Dale Carnegie High Impact Presentations Graduate.
- A native Floridian, fan of small batch bourbons and father of two small children he is desperately trying to keep off of Instagram and Snapchat.
Corey Perlman is an entrepreneur, best selling author and nationally-recognized social media expert. His first book, eBoot Camp, (Wiley) became an Amazon.com bestseller and received global attention with distribution rights deals in both China and India. This do-it-yourself book written in layman’s terms provides the know-how to win business in cyberspace, while eliminating the need for a large marketing budget. His latest book, Social Media Overload, was released last Spring and is another Amazon bestseller in the business category.
As founder and CEO of eBoot Camp, Corey’s company also manages the social media marketing for over 20 businesses around the world. Everything he teaches on stage has been tested and proven with his clients.
In 2012, Corey conducted his critically acclaimed eBoot Camp Workshop at more than 25 conferences and events in cities across North America. Working with organizations like Dale Carnegie Training, ClubCorp, NSA, Graphics of America, and Kreston International, Corey offers a fun, interactive, value-packed presentation that is a hit with all audiences. A true testament to a successful event, Corey has been asked back for a repeat performance to almost every organization he’s spoken for.
“Corey’s sessions are so well received and relevant that we are asking him to return for a third consecutive year.- Monica Turner, Graphics of the Americas”
“It was such a pleasure meeting you and working with you on our event. We have heard very positive feedback regarding your presentation!”
~Brigette Gross, Stewart Title
Social Media eBoot Camp: A hands-on, tactical deep-dive into the latest digital marketing best practices.
Tired of social media overviews with no actionable takeaways? Would you prefer that your attendees leave with a specific to-do list they can immediately implement? Put them through an eBoot Camp and watch your conference evaluations soar!
- 5 ways to makeover your LinkedIn profile and impress visitors.
- The proper way to use your Personal Facebook Page for business.
- The new rules of company Facebook pages and how to capitalize.
- How to properly use Instagram for maximum business impact.
- A strategy for creating compelling content that will engage your audience.
- How to use Video and Images to rise above your competition!
Interactive, engaging and fun!
Ideal Audiences: Business owners, small businesses, franchises, marketers