Dr. Jackie Freiberg
International Best-Selling Author
TOPICS: Leadership, innovation, Culture/Engagement, the SheEconomy
Jackie is recognized as one of the Top 30 Minds on Leadership and is one of the most sought after FEMALE business speakers in the nation.
You will never get an off the shelf keynote from Dr. Freiberg. Jackie takes customization to a new level. She gets to know your language, your desired outcomes and the issues that are most helpful and relevant to each audience/industry. Every keynote borrows from her best and is designed with you and for you!
With over 850,000 copies sold worldwide, Jackie is an international best-selling author. Her award-winning books introduce you to revolutionary leaders who have disrupted their industries through innovation and people-centered organizations.
Jackie is the co-author of five books, the international best seller, NUTS Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, the go to book on leadership, culture, service, and innovation.
Her most recent book is titled Do Something Now! DSN Three simple letters. Three simple words that could change your organization-change your life. The scarcest resource in organizations right now is not money or talent or ideas or power; it’s people who DO, people who add value and get things done. This book will inspire Dreamers to become Doers. Everyone wants to add value and this book shows you how.
NANOVATION is a global case study on “how to” innovate. BOOM! a book on leadership and accountability (necessary prerequisites to innovation), and GUTS! a deep dive into companies known as BEST places, where the BEST people can do their BEST work to make the world BETTER.
- Public Speaking Coach to the United States Marine Corps Recruiting Office. Trained more than 1500 Marine Recruiters a year on the Fundamentals of Delivering a Winning Presentation. Semper Fi!
- Member of the Southwest Airlines’ Culture Committee. One of only two non-employee members invited to serve on the highly influential leadership committee
- Executive Consultant, Center for Creative Leadership, provided feedback to executives participating in a five-day Leadership Development Program
- Manager of Corporate and Professional Programs, University of San Diego’s Executive Conference Center
- Co-Founder USD’s Family Business Institute
- Founded USD’s Certificate in International Business Program
- Worked with Mass Mutual Life Insurance Company to design the first ever CD-ROM training tool for family-owned businesses and provided expert commentary on the complex issues facing family businesses
- Director USD’s Institute for Quality & Productivity
- Professor; teaches leadership, public speaking, and communications courses as an adjunct professor
- HR Specialist, College Recruiter and Employee Communications Manager, NCR Corporation
- Doctorate degree, Leadership, University of San Diego
- Master’s degree, Communication, San Diego State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Communication, University of New Hampshire
Adjunct Faculty, The University of San Diego: Jackie teaches a graduate level course on Women & Leadership for the School of Leadership and Education Sciences and graduate level Presentations Skills for The Masters in Non-Profit Leadership & Management.
Lead Faculty, The University of San Diego: TrailBlazers2ChangeMakers, a one-week program for High School Students designed to equip them with the tools and strategies for building a Stand-Out Leadership Brand.
What an amazing message! Jackie, you hit it out of the park. Kaiser Permanente
Jackie was the best speaker this year. Lockheed Martin
Jackie exceeded our expectations. She was fantastic as the lead for our Patient Experience retreat. As a result we are showing the highest scores ever. Thank you! Tampa General Hospital (#1 Hospital in Florida)
Jackie’s message is still radiating throughout the organization. Navy Federal Credit Union
If you want a refreshing, real and current leadership speaker—Jackie is it. Elanco
Thank you for listening, our committee shared a lot of ideas and you didn’t miss a thing! School Nutrition Association
Jackie’s delivery style moves from humorous to thought provoking to touching the heart of the audience. SHRM
Create a Culture of Innovation: Notice, Lead and Innovate:
Innovation is THE business obsession. Yet many business leaders will admit to being slow adopters.
Dr. Freiberg will show you how to create a culture of innovation where everyone owns innovation. Where everyone Notices, Leads, and Disrupts to create POI (pockets of innovation). In this keynote, Dr. Freiberg will challenge YOU to lift off the blinders, collaborate and create positive change in your corner of the business.
She will help you create a culture where teams of intrapreneurs dare to try.
Jackie will share ideas for how you can…
1. Get everyone wired for innovation
2. Get comfortable being uncomfortable
3. Question the unquestionable
4. Use limitations to drive creativity
The fact is innovative companies have cultures where it is safe for people at all levels to try new things, test ideas, be entrepreneurial, and lead positive disruptions. Jackie will help you accelerate innovation by sharing practices from some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Re-Think, Re-Imagine, Re-Create Your Leadership Brand
Brand You: 10 strategies to Re-think and Re-Do YOU
The leader of the past is a person who knows how to tell, the leader of today is a person who knows how to ask, who knows how to inspire a movement, who knows how to look for the story behind the story, and who knows how to tap a collection of talents.
Dr. Freiberg will re-frame leadership for today and beyond. She will challenge you to rethink your leadership brand and engage in a journey of personal and professional development by embracing 10 strategies to build a more intentional and impactful leadership brand.
By deploying these gutsy strategies you will bring the gift of leadership to life in your organization.
Culture & Engagement: Culture is as much the will of the people as it is the will of the leaders.
For more than 25 years, Jackie has been studying, writing about and working with the BEST places, where the BEST people can do their BEST work to make the world BETTER (way before it was cool to be a Best place). And for over 10 years Jackie served as one of only 2 outside members of Southwest Airline’s world famous Culture Committee. Three of her many passions are helping leaders do culture, engagement and leadership for the right reasons.
The scarcest resource in organizations right now is not money, talent, ideas or power, it’s people who DO, people who add value, people who get things done and dare to try… It’s people who lead and inspire leadership in others.
The problem… the average company is, well… just average! Sadly even with engagement being the buzz in so many organizations, engagement scores in this country are not headed in the right direction, they remain flat. We still have an epidemic, too many Dead People Working.
But the truth is, everyone wants to add value and Jackie will show you what it takes to create a work environment, where people are enabled and empowered, a culture where everyone comes to work engaged and willing to bring their innovative ideas to life to create a branded experience inside and out.
The “SheEconomy” An Untapped $22 Trillion Trend You Need to Know About!
If you market to her, sell to her, hire her, work with her, live with her and/or love her this keynote will change you.
Dr. Jackie Freiberg calls all business leaders to discover what is at the intersection of some very powerful “NEED to KNOW” global trends. In this priceless keynote Jackie unveils an economy that is under-represented, misunderstood and often times ignored! Businesses are leaving millions of dollars and very loyal customer all on the table because they do not take her seriously and they do not fully understand what SHE wants. The businesses that continue to ignore, misrepresent or misunderstand her are at great risk. She is a force to know, understand and represent wisely. If mined correctly these global trends complimented by her purchasing power provide a rich, loyal and extremely profitable consumer demographic to know and serve.
- Global trends worth trillions, revealed and exposed
- How to look beyond the trends to find the untapped opportunity
- How to lead, notice and disrupt your own industry innovations
- Examples of the successful businesses that have disrupted the market place by tapping into the trends and created a loyal faithful brand following out of the growing and spend conscious SheEconomy.
Travels from: San Diego, CA