Eileen McDargh, CSP, CPAE
CEO: Chief Energy Officer
Eileen McDargh is energy without hype. A Connector who joins head and heart to create action. Instead of giving lectures Eileen teaches and tells stories. She speaks with humility and humor in place of pride and pretense.
What you see is what you get. Authenticity and humanity abound on and off the platform. People resonate with Eileen for that very reason. People sense she respects and cares about their success and well-being. And she does. Deeply.
Eileen gets results because she GETS the audience. Customization is her middle name. She’ll live in your world as much as you let her. Whether in the trenches or in the Board Room, she knows how to meet people exactly where they are. Her one-of-a-kind executive retreats have been called “magical” because of the results they produce.
She’s down-to-earth and a masterful storyteller. Fun and funny with a way of creating memorable learning points. Years later, audience members tell her what they remember and how they used the ideas. Read Eileen’s Interview with the Legacy Project in South Africa.
School is never out. Eileen is constantly researching, reading, writing and developing her knowledge in leadership, resiliency, women, and work/life integration. Programs constantly grow and change as new information is added.
Since 1980, she has helped organizations and individuals transform the life of their business and the business of their life through conversations that matter and connections that count. She believes that resiliency is a critical life skill and one that requires the energy of connections.
She draws upon practical business know-how, life’s experiences and years of consulting to major national and international organizations that have ranged from global pharmaceuticals to the US Armed Forces, from health care associations to religious institutions. Her programs are content rich, interactive, provocative and playful—even downright hilarious.
Career Highlights Include
- Holds the top two designations in speaking: CSP, CPAE
- Named yearly by a business publication as one of the top 50 thought leaders in self-leadership development.
Certified facilitator for Everything DiSC Workplace®.
- Selected to be part of the Thought Leaders Network, in the company of such people like Sheryl Sandberg, Brene Brown and Marshall Goldsmith.
- Named as one of the World’s Top 30 Leadership Professionals following a global survey of 22,000 business professional by Global Gurus International.
- A member of the Work and Family Researchers Network, an organization of interdisciplinary researchers and scholars studying work-life issues.
- Her book Gifts from the Mountain won the Ben Franklin Gold Award and a training film based on the book won a Silver Telly in video production.
- Served for 6 years on the board of the National Speakers Association.
- Prior to creating her consulting firm she was the Director of Communications for a national healthcare company, served as senior manager on a U.S. Navy installation project, and taught school in Nassau County, Florida, where she was elected “Educator of the Year.”
- Selected as the Outstanding Female Graduate in Leadership at the University of Florida.
Experience a resiliency expert who fully understands your group’s challenges-someone who stimulates new ideas and truly catalyzes personal accountability and a readiness for action.
You’ll find Eileen’s programs
provocative yet playful
profound yet personal
passionate yet pragmatic
Programs that offer insights into how to develop the skills for change management
Resiliency is NOT about “bouncing back.” It is about growing through. With straight talk, grounded advice, and compelling, humorous stories, Eileen crystallizes methods for leading oneself and leading others.
Cultivating Radical Resiliency: Leadership Skills for Complex Times
Resiliency: The Grow-Through Secret for Sales Success
Your Resiliency GPS Workshop
Work for a Living and Still Be Free to Live: The Secret for a Resilient Life
The Resilient Energy Connection: How to Get It, Keep It, and Stop Giving It Away
Eileen also offers facilitated, day long-sessions to help groups identify issues related to change, organizational and personal barriers and bridges to change, and how to create effective transitions.
Ask anyone what is the consistent challenge in building a great business, a solid community, or a cohesive team and you’ll get a dominate answer: relationships! Use these programs to understand what you bring to the table and how to influence and work better with others. Resource materials that support these programs include Talk Ain’t Cheap, It’s Priceless and a series of online communication behavioral instruments.
“Working with Eileen was like working with the fairy godmother of speaking…not only is she a pro and a veteran of the speaking business, her amazing energy, ideas and insight helped me craft my first keynote speech so that it was clear, concise and effective for my audience, and it turned out to be a huge success! Her mentorship and encouragement has given me the confidence to pursue speaking as an avenue that I would not have considered before, but which has manifested as an important component of my business! Thank you Eileen for your support and coaching to help me become a more confident and impactful speaker!” — Monique Tallon CEO, Highest Path Consulting