Masterful Master of Ceremonies
Seattle native Ken Carson is a comic actor and broadcaster who’s served as a producer and Masters of Ceremonies for live corporate events for over 20 years. He regularly hosts high-profile corporate meetings for Fortune 500 companies, including Nike, Microsoft, Alaska Airlines and Starbucks.
2016 marks Ken’s 13th year as the entertainment and field host for the Seattle Seahawks and 8th for the Seattle Sounders Soccer Club. He also spent 2 seasons in this role for the University of Washington Husky football program, and continues to be their go to guy for special events. Ken’s voice has been heard on radio stations throughout the country and he even provided voices of evil monsters on the TV show “The Power Rangers.”
Ken has hosted events for the NCAA Final Four, the Goodwill Games and media award shows including the Northwest Regional Emmys. He also emcees and provides auctioneer services for nonprofits.
Clients appreciate his deep commitment to preparation along with his uncanny ability to improvise no matter what’s happening on or off stage. Indeed, Ken is your ace in the hole who keeps events moving forward.
When it comes to live events, he has literally “seen it all” and knows exactly how to masterfully respond. Ken is often the only event host organizations rely upon. And his lightning-fast wit keeps people laughing and his professionalism keeps everything running at the right pace.
Additional client sampling:
Volvo of North America
“Ken Carson was the perfect MC for our sales rally event.”
– Director of Events, Zones, Inc.
Ken’s live game shows entertain participants in the audience and on stage.
Ken created his very first game show for AT&T back in the 80’s as a distinct way to engage audiences and keep them laughing. Ken’s gone on to produce hundreds of shows for major corporations. Whether it’s a high tech conference for 1000, or an intimate party for 30, Ken will make sure the audience knows it’s their show.
Ken also developed and performs these creative event options:
- Live Game Shows. Ken created his very first game show for AT&T as a distinct way to engage audiences and keep them laughing. Ken’s gone on to produce hundreds of shows for major corporations.
- Conference Host. For a few hours or a few days, Ken can keep conferences on schedule and on task.
- Fundraising Auctioneer. Ken makes it big fun for attendees to write big checks.
- Interviews (live or recorded). Ken can make even the stodgiest CEO seem warm and communicative. And he’s a natural with red carpet interviews.
- Actor and sketch artist. Ken’s perfect for corporate videos and live skits.
- Product spokesman. Ken looks good on camera. His prodigious acting and voiceover skills make him persuasive and convincing.
- Public Address announcer. Ken has a vocal tone and inflection that is amiable and gets people’s attention.