Inspiring the World to be a Braver Place
- Founder of Hello Fears, a social movement that has reached over 50M people worldwide
- Creator of the project 100 Days Without Fear
- Her work has been featured on CBS, CNN, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Fox News, Mashable and many more
- TEDx Speaker
- Has spoken (so far!) in over 10 different countries
- Holds a Masters in Branding from the School of Visual Arts in New York City
- Client list includes Google, P&G, Netflix, ESPN, Facebook, Toyota, Microsoft, Bayer and HubSpot
- Michelle’s 100 Days Without Fear effort went viral. It was tweeted by Ashton Kutcher and featured on CBS, CNN, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Fox News, Telemundo, Glamour, Elle, The Rachael Ray Show, Refinery29, and Daily Mail among many others.
“Our event was a huge success because of Michelle’s talk. Her session scored a 4.9 (out of 5) and was raved about in feedback! Michelle made her story of conquering fears relevant to our daily lives; the audience left feeling empowered to face their own fears. Her energy and enthusiasm are undeniable. We look forward to having Michelle join us at many more events.” Google
Her programs include:
“Fear Less, Do More”
A talk that will change your perception of fear and inspire you to take action
Michelle’s humorous and inspiring speaking style has been captivating audiences across the globe. With authentic storytelling, engaging visuals and her 100 Days Without Fear experience, Michelle will show you how to challenge your comfort zone to tap into your full potential.
In this fun and energizing session, you’ll learn about:
Dealing with the unknown
Seeking growth over safety
Daring to fail
Leading with accountability
Redefining fear, from obstacle to opportunity
One of Michelle’s key findings lies on Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs where she uncovered how our needs not only motivate us, but they also limit us. By learning how to prioritize and negotiate with our needs, we open a world of opportunities.